Paul had 2 days off in a row and since I am not doing my internship right now we decided to take a very short road trip to Mooresville, North Carolina. We wanted to check out Race City and Lake Norman.
As my mother likes to say, we took our typical "one handed-arm out" pictures. (I think I am actually getting a lot better at them though). We stayed at a cheap hotel...which was just that. But it worked for our purpose. We went to the Nascar Hall of Fame, saw Lake Norman and the beautiful houses that surround it, ate some delish bagels at NY Bagel (and I brought some home), saw the Nascar Institute and lots of racing teams' headquarters, had a great dinner at "Big Daddy's" and stopped at the New River Gorge on the way home. It rained while we were there but it was beautiful when we left. Maybe someday we will spend some more time there. Good times :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment