Monday, July 12, 2010

Etsy Adventure

PJ Bijou on Etsy (a site to sell homemade goods) has officially launched!! I posted my first piece at:


Come and visit!! I am hoping to add a lot more in the next few weeks. Paul is supposed to help me with some metal work in the future. Bending, sculpting, using tools...that will be his thing!! Right now I am into the beads, the charms, the ribbon....I am loving it all.

My friend Joyelle has actually invited me to try out a craft show with her later this year. I need to start beading and getting better!! I will need stock if I am going to do craft shows :-)

Paul has really been supporting my new jewelry adventure. (Even though he won't wear any...) He even thought it was cool when I ordered business cards to put with my orders...when I get some.

So, check back often and PLEASE give me some feedback!! It is all very new to us so any advice is fabulous :-)

My first piece for sale:

1 comment:

  1. Its beautiful Jenna!!! Congratulations on your new business venture!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete