This week was kind of a big deal around here. We both got iPhones!! If you know me at all, you know I am an electronic junkie and that is {REALLY} exciting for me. So at night we don't really talk anymore...we just play games. But the good news is--I am kicking Paul's butt at "words with friends" which is just like Scrabble. Ok he has actually finally beat me once...but...
No worries--the newness of it will go away and we will have plenty to talk about again I am sure. ;-)
Oh yeah, and Paul got a new CAR!! Pictures to follow. This post is all about an awesome new app I just downloaded last night. It lets you use the camera on the iPhone like an old school camera with different lenses and film. I just thought I would share what I was doing last night to include everyone else in the house in the excitement. How CUTE are these??!!




can't see the first pic! :(
ReplyDelete