Sunday, February 7, 2010

The new BLOG!!


SO, the new blog...for my new surroundings :-)

Same deal. I am sure I will be the one keeping it. But I wanted something to reflect that my life has changed as well. So, together stuff on the "PJ" blog. Jenna stuff on the Jenna blog. :-)

PJ LounGing obviously comes from our names. (And possibly the fact that I love pajamas. Lol.) Paul, Jenna, Laverick, and Gilbert. A place for the fun stuff. Neela and Millie will be talked about a lot I am sure. I hope that we will have many different trips to talk about as well as other fun stuff that we do together. (Comment here if you want us to visit!!!).

Let us know what you think!!

2010 is an exciting year. SO much going on. Can't wait to tell you all about it as it happens :-)

Jenna & Paul

2 comments:

  1. You are cute!!!!!

    Come here so you can post it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this picture...you 2 are so great together...Jenna you are such an amazing person and I really believe you have found the right one to complement you forever!!!!!

    ReplyDelete